Sunday, May 8, 2011

Geardo; Tachyon OPS, Paintball Gun/Helmet cam system.

As you know I run a Tachyon XC helmet cam. Not only can I take pictures or videos with iut. I found it to be a good tool for me to review field time and see besides shooting the breeze what I did right and more important what I did wrong. With the Tachyon XC cams out of production Tachyon revealed their new line of micro cams the new Tachyon OPS line. They are smaller than my cam but they are not water proof. As I can go diving with my cam these can not. But since we are not in an amphibious paintball team that's not much of a point.

These new cameras are priced at $90 for the standard VGA version. (See my facebook videos for video quality) and the HD model for $140. Really cheap as the other helmet cameras in the market are at about $200 plus range.

No comments:

Post a Comment